Wednesday 2 July 2014

Eyes, Nose, Lips

So I came across this wonderful song by Tablo (korean rapper from Epik High) a part of which I can't help but share! The original song was sung by Taeyang (from Bigbang) but I must say, Tablo's lyrics hit the deepest cords in the heart. His words bring out the emotions which we all must have felt at some point or the other. Listening to the song led me to wonder, "Where does he find those words?" Well, some people like Tablo are born (and honed) with talents, and I am thankful that such people write for us who struggle too much to speak, but eventually end up in suppressing it somewhere unknown.
I won't linger much with my rather undeserving introduction. Let's immerse ourselves in the words and music!

"Forget a promenade, let’s juggernaut,
Down memory lane, leave no thought alive
To the slaughter house, i’m taking my pain
Time to sever my brain from my heart and soul
My knees are burning hot, but God is cold

I’ve been told, one day you’ll know
Too much of heaven’s a sin
After the show, it’s only hell that it brings
So take it slow and let time heal everything
They say that time flies, but you keep breaking its wings
You’ll never fade, fade to black
Please fade, fade to black
But the nightmares come back

Because your eyes, nose, lips
Every look and every breath
Every kiss still got me dying
Uh, still got me crying"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhc_UpS6U3Y 

No comments:

Post a Comment