Sunday 6 July 2014

Fulfilling the Aim of the Title

Hello, folks!
It's a rare post coz I hardly write when I am happy. But, I should be faithful to the 'dreamers', right? And I believe that dreams can be created at any point of time, whether one is happy or sad or angry (well, I'm not too sure about that. I never felt any dream sprouting up while I'm angry, except for insults), etc..
Now, for the reasons of me being happy. It's simple-- it's raining!! After a long long time! Washing away the heat and sweat, it's a welcome change. Besides, there are butterflies in my stomach. (You should know why. If you don't, then I advice you go and read any Victorian novel you can grab hold of. :-D)
Oh! One more reason! I got lots of mangoes today. :-D
What am I dreaming right now? Umm...maybe a happy today?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I too got a ripe mango from among the raw ones :-D

    ReplyDelete