Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hi whoever-is-reading-this-blog,
Welcome to my blog! It's my very first post and am still thinking what to write!
For the sheer lack of ideas on my part, let me begin with the weather. It's a rain washed cloudy morning. I am sitting in front of my laptop while my pet dog tries to chew my table (his name is Jun by the way). The sweet breeze is occasionally disturbed by the honks of cars & motorbikes. But overall, it's a good day to start blogging, writing whatever comes to your mind (I won't dare call it stream-of-consciousness because I am, at the moment, very conscious about what I am writing). So far so good. My next post will be on a dream (since my name signifies that & let me tell you a secret - I dream A LOT! and I remember them ALL!). So, welcome again. Please read my blog, give suggestions, and while the sweet breeze continues to blow, please open your windows and look at the sky for a while. Just a bit. Works wonder you know!
With smiles,
DreamForever 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome & 1000 Like :) specially for your doggy ~ Jun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toby here, very honest and you are saying what is in your mind. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete